Here at The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and we take your privacy and protection of your data very seriously.
Who Are We
The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club Club is a womens shooting club, providing clay shooting events for all abilities of women, headquartered in Shropshire and Cambridge, UK.
The Information That We Collect
In operating and maintaining this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data on your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and any of our trainings that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our mailing list, join the website, subscribe or join us at an event. Note: we collect as little information possible from you - namely your full name, county and email address.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to keep you up to date with our news and events. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other events that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or events.
If you have previously purchased events from us we may provide to you details of similar events, that you may be interested in. You can opt out of these communications at anytime by contacting us, or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' button on any of our weekly newsletters.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
In our database, this is the information we store about you:
- Your full name (where known)
- Your full address (where known)
- Your County (where known)
- Your membership start and renewal date (where relevant)
- We also have your contact records in different list categories, which enables us to send you news relevant to you. Examples of these lists are 'Members', 'Counties', 'Non Members'.
Storage of Payment Details
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All payments come via PayPal or Stripe.com. Stripe payments are encryped and we are unable to see your card details. For more information on Stripe, please visit https://stripe.com/
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org